Below are a small selection of Suzannah Windsor‘s recent writing credits, both print and online.
Fiction & Poetry
- “In Koolikari,” Not Somewhere Else But Here: A Contemporary Anthology of Women and Place. Sundress Publications, 2013. Print.
- “Laying Skin,” The Danforth Review, 2013. Online.
- “Lakeshore,” Anderbo, 2012. Online.
- “In Koolikari,” Sou’wester, 2012. Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. Print.
- “The Third Day,” The Best of the Sand Hill Review, 2012. Print.
- “Private Literature,” Saw Palm, 2012. The University of South Florida. Print.
- “Perfect,” Grist: The Journal for Writers, 2012. The University of Tennessee. Print.
- “The Third Day,” The Sand Hill Review, 2011. Nominated for a Pushcart Prize. Print.
- 6 Organization Tips for Disorganized Writers. Reprinted in InPrint, Colorado Authors’ League newsletter, 2015.
- Stand out—Make your mark in literary journals. The Writer, Nov. 2014. Print.
- Will Literary Agents Really Read Your Query Letter? Reprinted in Short Story Writer Magazine, 2014.
- What Novelists Should Know About Short Fiction. Writer Unboxed, 2013.
- Patience Is a Writer’s Most Important Virtue. Goinswriter.com, 2012.
- 6 Ways Bloggers Can Avoid a Visit from the Grammar Police. The Creative Penn, 2012.
- Cut the Comparisons: 3 Ways to Embrace Your Unique Path. Change Your Thoughts, 2012.
- 20 Questions Answered by Sarah Lapolla of Curtis Brown Ltd. Women on Writing 2011.
- How Small Victories Help You Write with Perseverance. Procrastinating Writers, 2011.
- Are You a Word Nerd or a Grammar Rebel? Nathan Bransford, Literary Agent, 2010.
- Central Heating, and Other Things You Only Love Once They’re Gone. World’s Strongest Librarian, 2010.
- 6 Ways to Make Money Doing What You Love. Live Bold and Bloom, 2010.
- 5 Reasons Your Story Stinks (and how to air it out). Write to Done, 2009.
- Is your Writer’s Block Just an Excuse? Storyfix, 2009.
- What’s Your Style of Writer Underpants? Men with Pens, 2009.
- 8 Nasty Writing Habits You Should Quit. Fuel Your Writing, 2009.
- How to Make Your Home a Natural Learning Environment. Zen Family Habits, 2009.
- Compose: A Journal of Simply Good Writing, 2012.
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Writing, 2012.
- The 31-Day Better Writing Habits Challenge. Collaborative project with Jennifer Blanchard of Procrastinating Writers, 2011.
- Read Better, Write Better: A Workbook for Aspiring Novelists, 2011.
- Hefty Online Journal Features Many Genres and Some Advice for Writers. The Review Review, 2015.
- Screen Reading Review of Compose Journal. NewPages.com, 2013.
- “So inexplicably beautiful or true”: Interview with Suzannah Windsor of Compose Journal. The Review Review, 2013.
- Editor Q&A with Suzannah Windsor of Compose Journal. Lisa Romeo’s blog, 2013.
- Creative Encounters: Conversations with Suzannah Windsor Freeman. Her Silent Musings, 2013.
- Interview with Suzannah Freeman. Working Writers and Bloggers, 2011.
- E-Junkie Info names Write It Sideways as one of the 12 Blogs that Every Writer Must Read. 2011.
- Interview with Suzannah Freeman. 3Qs, 2011.
- Jonathan Crossfield from CopyWrite ranks Write It Sideways as number 25 in The Top 50 Australian Blogs for Writers, 2010.
- Author Therese Walsh of Writer Unboxed welcomes Suzannah as a semi-regular contributor. 2010.
- The Sydney Writers’ Centre names Write It Sideways as a WebPick. 2010.
- Writing-World.com recommends Write It Sideways in their newsletter. 2010.
- Leo Babauta of Zen Habits introduces his new sister blog Zen Family Habits, and lists Suzannah as one of four inaugural contributors. 2009.
Did You Subscribe to Receive Free Monthly Updates to Your Inbox?
Get your free copy of my eBook, Read Better, Write Better, and receive the free Monthly Resource Wrap-Up Newsletter via email.