I have something to share with you today—something I’ve very excited to be able to give you as a free gift.
The Read Better, Write Better Novel Study Workbook for Aspiring Novelists
There are many rules of good writing, but the best way to find them is to be a good reader. ~Stephen Ambrose
Most people believe they have at least one good story in them, but only a small fraction have the ability and determination to actually sit down and write that story.
One of the first steps in learning how to write a novel is to exercise awareness. Until you know how successful books are written, it’s virtually impossible to write one yourself.
By helping you evaluate novels as you read, this 30-page workbook will improve your understanding of what makes them bestsellers—or mediocre shelf-fillers.
The eBook includes:
- a printable novel study template
- a list of creative reading activities
- an example workbook
- an interactive glossary with links to online resources
If you don’t have the time to read, you don’t have the time or the tools to write. ~Stephen King, On Writing
Join Write It Sideways Insiders
When you join the Write It Sideways’ Insiders community, you’ll receive regular emails including, but not limited to:
– a summary of the recent articles at Write It Sideways
– links to great resources and must-read articles for writers
– notification of freelance writing opportunities
– profiles of literary agents seeking submissions
– book and product reviews
– special offers for Write It Sideways subscribers
PLUS your complimentary copy of the Read Better, Write Better workbook.