The results are in.
Thank you so much to everyone who entered The First Ever Write It Sideways Blogging Contest, to all eight finalists for their wonderful articles, and to the two writers who received the most votes for their pieces.
And if you took the time to vote, thank you for that as well!
Because all of the articles were well-written, informative, and attention-grabbing, votes generally end up going toward whichever articles are timely for particular readers.
The articles voters deemed most timely and useful to them are:
- Use Your 5 Senses to Gauge Your Book’s Potential by Erika Liodice
- 4 Places to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing by Ashley Prince
Congratulations to both grand prize winners! Erika and Ashley will receive:
- A $20 gift card from Amazon.com
- A free blog or website critique from both me and Peter of Web Services for Business. If they don’t yet have a self-hosted blog, Peter will set them up with their very own. (Some minor conditions apply, but not to the cost.)
- An interview on Write It Sideways
I’ll be in touch with both winners very soon to discuss their prizes.
Thanks again to everyone for making this contest possible, and I look forward to running others in the future!